Monday 26 March 2012

new world

As we walked back up the hill this evening, crunching through autumn leaves, I realised: all the trees are different.  And the birds.  I have no names for things.  Photos tomorrow, when I hope to be awake, and assuming* I can find a camera lead.


*We are missing a bag.  As there was one sad, lonely and not entirely dissimilar bag left revolving around the carousel, we surmise its owner collected our bag instead, and have tasked Emirates with tracking him down.  We are not amused, and hoping our not-so-bright business class travelling friend feels like returning our bag tomorrow, as otherwise nobody has any boots or waterproofs...

1 comment:

  1. It always amazes me that there are no sort of checks at the baggage reclaim area - anyone can just walk off with anyone else's stuff! Hope your bag turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete